Installation of a new gas supply and builder upgrade
Installation of new gas supply and boiler upgrades, this was an unusual project in the respect that we had to run a new gas supply from the property border to the boiler room. This gas pipe run had to pass through ancient burial grounds and as such we had to engage the services of archaeologists to advise
on the route through the burial ground which had to be a hand dig. This was completed with minimum disruption to the grounds and then allowed us to upgrade the boilers to more efficient and energy saving boilers. As the college was still operating, we carried out a change-over at the weekend prior to starting the project to allow the college to be run on temporary containerised boiler plant allowing our client to remain fully operational whilst we carried out the project. This project was delivered on time and on budget.
- New gas supply from the property border to the boiler room
- Gas pipe had to run through ancient burial ground
- Required the services of archaeologists to advise on the route
- Boilers were upgraded to energy saving boilers
- Project delivered on time and on budget