Richard Irvin FM Limited are looking for a HVAC Engineer to join our Collingwood team within Service Delivery Area 29 location.
Apply: Email CV and covering letter to email@example.com
To liaise with the Contract Supervisor to ensure we provide an effective service to customers and clients, thereby ensuring that works/repairs are completed efficiently, safely, on time and within service requirements.
Our Values: Safety – Integrity – Excellence – Responsibility – Collaboration
Main Responsibilities of HVAC Engineer:
- Planned Preventative Maintenance of Building Services
- Take a proactive approach to Health and Safety at all times
- Recording results from PPM tasks into handheld / paper based systems
- Respond to reactive maintenance calls as required in compliance with contract KPI’s
- Liaising with SDA office staff to provide accurate and timely updates and closure of call logs
- Respond to emergency call outs as required, whilst on duty; and as part of a rota, for out of hours and weekends
- Installation, repair and restoration of Building Services
- Support other disciplines where required as above
- Responsible for completing occupant / client log requests, including response to comfort, plumbing, electrical, environmental, safety, lighting and other related issues
- Participate in progress reviews, to develop continuous improvements and best practice
The above does not represent an exhaustive list of responsibilities and tasks but indicates the main responsibilities required. The Company reserves the right to require employees to perform other duties from time to time.
Requirements for HVAC Engineer:
- Possess both Domestic & Commercial ACS qualifications
- NVQ or equivalent Heating related qualifications
- A demonstrable knowledge of building services engineering
- Full UK Driving licence
- Good communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work on own initiative
- Team Player
- Detailed knowledge of the requirements of JSP 375
- Must hold security clearance to a minimum level of BSP
- Vented / Unvented qualification
- Electrical qualification
- OAS, Oftec and LPG accreditation would be an advantage
**Richard Irvin FM Limited is an equal opportunities employer and ensures that no job applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of sex, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which have a disproportionately adverse effect on his/her racial group or sex, which cannot be shown to be justified. Selection criteria and procedures are intended to ensure that individuals are selected, promoted and treated on the basis of their relevant merits and abilities. All information provided by applicants will be treated as confidential.