Position: Service Coordinator
Reports to: Administration Manager
Direct reports: None
Apply: Email CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
This role assists the Operations Managers in the day-to-day co-ordination and management of the business’ operational maintenance activities.
- Log client requests and create cases, monitor, control and manage these works to ensure these works are planned in daily using the service planner on a daily basis.
- Using PPM planner to create scheduled service visits for our own Mobile Engineers and sub-contractors to meet customer expectations and company objectives.
- Appropriate notification of planned appointments to customers/clients as per maintenance schedule/contract requirements
- Communication and issue of work orders to field based engineers either via our electronic job issue system or telephone as required
- Liaise between customer and operations management to ensure smooth operational delivery
- Co-ordinate and manage tasks to ensure maintenance delivery within allotted budget and timescales
- To compile quotations for repair works noted from engineer reports, phone calls received in on a daily basis and from sub-contractor quotations, passing them to Operations Manager for approval.
- To create purchase orders for materials required for works from Engineers and to order materials from suppliers in advance of works being carried out.
- You must have a good knowledge of customer spend limits on reactive jobs and have the ability to apply for additional monies when required
- Progress any Tablet faults with the IT support facility reporting any issues experienced.
- Make sure compliance is maintained with company policies, procedures, processes and standards
- Timely progressing of Jobs through to work complete status including scanning documents as required
- Provide report to Operations Manager weekly on all Open jobs and progress / status
- Input as required to support Operations Manager with production of client reports
- Active involvement in regular WIP reviews and work to reduce WIP levels
- Identify problems in specific jobs and resolve them quickly and in a timely manner
- Follow standard operating procedures for efficient business operations
- Maintain clear and accurate operational documents for all work undertaken
- Timely provision of all documentation upon work completion as per maintenance schedule/contract requirements
- Accurate and timely data input from job reports as required via office systems
- Check engineers timesheets for accuracy.
- Liaison with operational management regarding daily workload planning and management
- Build relationships with client representatives and represent Richard Irvin in a professional and positive manner at all times
- Electronic data management and filing of job records and other documentation as required
- Undertake specific project duties as required by the Operations Manager and Business Unit Leader
The above does not represent an exhaustive list of responsibilities and tasks but indicates the main responsibilities required. The Company reserves the right to require employees to perform other duties from time to time.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Good working knowledge of computer packages; Word, Excel and Outlook
- Excellent telephone skills and manner
- Effective communication skills both oral and written
- Experience working within a multi discipline office environment
- Experience working independently, on own initiative, and as part of a team
- Ability to organize own workload, respond quickly to changing priorities, often under pressure
- Ensure work is of the highest standard and that deadlines are met
- Demonstrate excellent organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to develop effective working relationships with peers, line managers and with external customers and clients
At Richard Irvin FM Limited, our Values are at the core of everything we do. We expect all our employees to adopt and live by our Values. These are:
|Why take the Risk?
|We protect ourselves, and we protect each other. Every day, every member of staff – and everyone we’re responsible for – goes home safely
|What’s the Right thing to do?
|We act with honesty and fairness, and we’re always ready to challenge. It’s not just about complying with rules and regulations – it’s simply about doing the right things, in the right way.
|If I was the Customer, what would I want?
|We take pride in what we do, in being the best we can be. Customers recognise us for it, and people want to work for us because of it.
|How do we inspire confidence and respect?
|We’re accountable for our actions. We commit to the task in hand and deliver. We trust, and we inspire others to trust us.
|How much more can we achieve together?
|We’re team players, loyal to one another. We’re always ready to support and carry more than our share of the load. We build sustainable relationships and alliances with our customers and business partners