Position: Heating Engineer
Reports to: Service Delivery Manager
Direct reports: None
Apply: Email CV and covering letter to email@example.com
To liaise with the Contract Supervisor to ensure we provide an effective service to customers and clients, thereby ensuring that works/repairs are completed efficiently, safely, on time and within service requirements.
- Planned Preventative Maintenance of Building Services
- Always take a proactive approach to Health and Safety.
- Recording results from PPM tasks into handheld / paper-based systems.
- Respond to reactive maintenance calls as required in compliance with contract KPI’s.
- Liaising with SDA office staff to provide accurate and timely updates and closure of call logs.
- Respond to emergency call outs as required, whilst on duty, and as part of a rota, for out of hours and weekends
- Installation, repair and restoration of Building Services
- Support other disciplines where required as above.
- Responsible for completing occupant / client log requests, including response to comfort, plumbing, electrical, environmental, safety, lighting and other related issues.
- Participate in progress reviews, to develop continuous improvements and best practice.
Experience & Qualifications
- Must hold a full Commercial Gas trade qualification.
- Must hold an in-date Gas safe card.
- Hold a clean driving license.
- Up to date relevant industry related knowledge
- Up to date relevant knowledge of Health and Safety legislation.
- Good level of communication skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Team player
- Previous experience of MOD Hard FM and reactive works
- Previous repairs and maintenance experience
- Experience of the requirements of MOD JSP’s
- MOD Security clearance.
- Hold a current Domestic Gas Qualification.
At Richard Irvin FM Limited, our Values are at the core of everything we do. We expect all of our employees to adopt and live by our Values.
|SAFETY||Why take the Risk?||We protect ourselves, and we protect each other. Every day, every member of staff – and everyone we’re responsible for – goes home safely|
|INTEGRITY||What’s the Right thing to do?||We act with honesty and fairness, and we’re always ready to challenge. It’s not just about complying with rules and regulations – it’s simply about doing the right things, in the right way.|
|EXCELLENCE||If I was the Customer, What would I want?||We take pride in what we do, in being the best we can be. Customers recognise us for it, and people want to work for us because of it.|
|RESPONSIBILITY||How do we inspire confidence and respect?||We’re accountable for our actions. We commit to the task in hand and deliver. We trust, and we inspire others to trust us.|
|COLLABORATION||How much more can we achieve together?||We’re team players, loyal to one another. We’re always ready to support and carry more than our share of the load. We build sustainable relationships and alliances with our customers and business partners|