Position: Bid Administrator
Reports to: Bid Manager
Direct reports: None
Location: Edinburgh with travel to other regions required
Apply: Email CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting directly to the Bid Manager we are looking for a capable Bid Administrator who will primarily be responsible for supporting Richard Irvin FM’s business development team in administering, tracking, creation and delivery of high-quality bids and proposals. Additionally, the role involves overseeing implementation of the agreed business marketing plan, through the provision of ongoing daily management and delivery of key marketing tasks. This is a busy and varied role, where the successful candidate will play a pivotal role in maintaining the continued growth of our business.
- Support preparation of high quality bid documentation;
- Manage and interact with internal stakeholders at a range of levels;
- Work with bid lead to ensure alignment and consistency;
- Respond to ad-hoc queries and requests for information from clients;
- Support preparation of presentation materials for tender interviews;
- Update standard text responses;
- Proof read bid and tender documents and content;
- Ensure proper storage and retrieval of filing;
- Bid related research.
- Manage end-to-end delivery of activities as outlined in marketing strategy plan;
- Tracking and measurement of marketing activities;
- Manage and update the marketing activity calendar – report on KPIs;
- Maintain and update company website and LinkedIn corporate account;
- Monitor competitor activity;
- Creating content for a variety of channels including website, marketing materials, etc.;
- Co-ordinate with divisional heads and subject matter experts to produce quality content.
Experience & Qualifications
- Excellent organisation, prioritisation and time management skills;
- Effective communication skills and meticulous attention to detail;
- Prepared to support and integrate with peers and clients;
- Ability to administer high value tender responses and manage delivery of campaigns;
- Ability to work under pressure and use initiative;
- Facilities Management experience preferred, but not essential.
At Richard Irvin FM Limited, our Values are at the core of everything we do. We expect all of our employees to adopt and live by our Values.
|SAFETY||Why take the Risk?||We protect ourselves, and we protect each other. Every day, every member of staff – and everyone we’re responsible for – goes home safely|
|INTEGRITY||What’s the Right thing to do?||We act with honesty and fairness, and we’re always ready to challenge. It’s not just about complying with rules and regulations – it’s simply about doing the right things, in the right way.|
|EXCELLENCE||If I was the Customer, What would I want?||We take pride in what we do, in being the best we can be. Customers recognise us for it, and people want to work for us because of it.|
|RESPONSIBILITY||How do we inspire confidence and respect?||We’re accountable for our actions. We commit to the task in hand and deliver. We trust, and we inspire others to trust us.|
|COLLABORATION||How much more can we achieve together?||We’re team players, loyal to one another. We’re always ready to support and carry more than our share of the load. We build sustainable relationships and alliances with our customers and business partners|