Apply: Email CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Experienced Electrician required, to carry out periodic test and inspection & remedials inside occupied properties, based in Aberdeen and surrounding areas.
- Carry out Electrical inspection conditioning reports.
- Provide remedial fault diagnosis within existing installations.
- Liaise with tenants with regard to progress of any remdials that are required.
- Make sure that works are progressed in line with current company procedures with regard to on site Health and Safety and comply with current electrical regulations with regard to both installation and record keeping and testing.
- Monitor procurement and material delivery against project requirement.
- Represent the company at a site level and promote the company abilities.
- Liaise with NICEIC representatives for annual inspections.
The above does not represent an exhaustive list of responsibilities and tasks but indicates the main responsibilities required. The Company reserves the right to require employees to perform other duties from time to time.
Experience & Qualifications
- Awareness of Health & Safety Regulations.
- Full clean and current driving licence.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work on own initiative and liaise with clients and other contractors.
- Completed a SQA Certificate in electrical installations.
- Hold a current IEE Wiring regulations 18th edition training certificate.
- Appropriate Skillcard.
At Richard Irvin FM Limited, our Values are at the core of everything we do. We expect all our employees to adopt and live by our Values.
|SAFETY||Why take the Risk?||We protect ourselves, and we protect each other. Every day, every member of staff – and everyone we’re responsible for – goes home safely|
|INTEGRITY||What’s the Right thing to do?||We act with honesty and fairness, and we’re always ready to challenge. It’s not just about complying with rules and regulations – it’s simply about doing the right things, in the right way.|
|EXCELLENCE||If I was the Customer, what would I want?||We take pride in what we do, in being the best we can be. Customers recognise us for it, and people want to work for us because of it.|
|RESPONSIBILITY||How do we inspire confidence and respect?||We’re accountable for our actions. We commit to the task in hand and deliver. We trust, and we inspire others to trust us.|
|COLLABORATION||How much more can we achieve together?||We’re team players, loyal to one another. We’re always ready to support and carry more than our share of the load. We build sustainable relationships and alliances with our customers and business partners|