Working with our values in mind
The principles and qualities that define Richard Irvin Energy Solutions today are founded upon a business philosophy dating back nearly 150 years.
Like the sails that feature in our logo, they keep us moving in the right direction; they get us to where we want to be.
Our Values are:
- Safety. We protect ourselves, and we protect each other. Every day, every member of staff – and everyone we're responsible for – goes home safely.
- Integrity. We act with honesty and fairness, and we're always ready to challenge. It's not just about complying with rules and regulations – it's simply about doing the right things, in the right way.
- Excellence. We take pride in what we do, in being the best we can be. Customers recognise us for it, and people want to work for us because of it.
- Responsibility. We're accountable for our actions. We commit to the task in hand, and deliver. We trust, and we inspire others to trust us.
- Collaboration. We're team players, loyal to one another. We're always ready to support and carry more than our share of the load. We build sustainable relationships and alliances with our customers and business partners
Our Values set the context in a Richard Irvin story which began back in 1871 and which has chronicled many achievements.
By embracing Safety, Integrity, Excellence, Responsibility and Collaboration, we become safer, better, more successful, more fulfilled.